The jute rugs are one of the most chosen rugs in the market, mainly due to their manufacture with natural material jute. The jute material is used for several productions such as bags, clothes manufacture and luggage, etc. the jute fiber is naturally soft due to this soft nature jute fiber is used for carpet and rugs manufacture in addition it also has shining feature this adds more benefits to carpet and rugs. Even the jute materials also dyed to make several colors, to make different patterns and designs in rugs or carpets. Even though the jute rugs are more beneficial and lasts for long time but some people would not know how to clean the jute rugs and maintain them.
Steps to clean the jute rugs in easy way
However you maintain jute rugs in proper way there are more chances for the jute rugs to get stained, dusted or dirt or made harden. Now cleaning and maintaining the jute rugs are so easy here are some steps to maintain your home jute rugs clean and neat.
- Most of the people make jute rugs get soaked into detergent mixed water thinking that it will help to remove stain rather following this method sprinkle water on the jute rug.
- By using soft brush get away the stain or spills away from the rug.
- It is better to clean the jute rug twice in a week if you are using vacuum cleaner you should clean below rug not on above.
- To clean surface of the jute rug you can use dry cleaning powder and sprinkle them on the surface of the rug after some time just dust the rug to remove all dirt.
- You can also use dry cleaning kits which includes a spot cleaner, soft brush and dry cleaning powder. Using the cleaning kit you can clean jute rugs without losing its softness.
- If your jute rug is spilled with liquid such as sauce, wine, chocolate syrup etc. you can make use of club soda which makes the spill neutralized with acids and made easy to remove the spills.
By following all the above steps you can clean the rugs or carpet easily but if you are using bleach or stain removing liquid you should be careful in pouring because it can decolorize the unstained portion of jute rugs.